In order to provide you with a detailed overview of the scientific programme, we have developed a day-to-day iPlanner (conference programme overview).
Available now! Access the day-to-day iPlanner.
Day-to-day iPlanner instructions:
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary, printable or downloadable into your personal calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First-time users: Register by clicking on the "Sign In" button on the left side and entering your email address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the "Sign In" button on the left side and login with your email address and password;
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it;
- Click on the star icon of the corresponding presentation or on the "Favourite All" button and the presentation/session will automatically be added to your itinerary;
- To view all selected sessions, click on the "Itinerary" button located on the left side of the page;
- Overlaps will be highlighted in red.
To add the session to your electronic calendar*:
- Click on the "Itinerary" button located on the left of the page;
- Click on the "Calendar" button located on the top right of the overview;
- A pop-up window will appear, click on "Open";
- A last pop-up window will appear, click on "Allow" and the session will appear automatically in your calendar.
*The calendar function works with different softwares (e.g. Outlook, Lotus, Mac, etc.).
To use the search engine:
- Click on the search field on the left side and enter the text or name that you are looking for.