- Prof. Nathan Clumeck, Belgium (Chair)
- Prof. Bernard Hirschel, Switzerland
- Prof. Jens D. Lundgren, Denmark
- Prof. Jean-Michel Molina, France
- Prof. Marie-Louise Newel, United Kingdom
Nominations of candidates for the EACS Award must be made by a member of EACS.
Required supporting documentation:
- A brief nominating letter endorsing the candidate addressed to the Chair of the Award Committee;
- The title of a seminal paper authored by the nominee.
Nominations should be submitted to the EACS Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 1, 2019. Nominations received after this date will not be considered.
The nominations will be reviewed by the EACS Award Committee consisting of five members who have received the Award at previous European AIDS Conferences. The Committee will forward the name of the selected laureate for endorsement to the EACS President.
For more information about the European AIDS Clinical Society, please visit ourwebsite.