* e.g. nurses, social workers, students, community members - Please note that a proof of eligibility for a reduced rate has to be provided (e.g. student ID, press ID, association membership proof).
The registration fee for regular delegates and allied professionals includes:
- The entry to all official conference sessions as well as the conference opening;
- The entry to the exhibition hall and poster areas;
- The conference bag, containing the official conference material (not guaranteed for any registration made after the standard registration deadline);
- The welcome networking reception on November 6, 2019;
- The coffee breaks on November 7 and 8, 2019.
Please find the terms and conditions here for download.
Please note that we will not accept any group registrations without an individual postal and email address for each delegate!
This information will enable EACS to contact delegates regarding EACS activities and membership, but also to keep them up to date on any news regarding the Conference.
After completion of the registration procedure and after receipt of full payment, the group manager will receive access to REACT Groups, a portal which allows to:
- Provide the delegates' names for the ordered registrations;
- Add new participants and bookings (e.g. pre-educational course);
- Change/edit names and bookings;
- Download reports and overviews of your current bookings.
Further details and instructions will be included in our confirmation email.
Should the pre-paid amount not be used in full during the pre-registration process, the remaining amount can be used for on-site registration.
There will be no refund for paid and unused badges.
The deadline for group bookings is October 18, 2019.
Please find the terms and conditions for groups here to download.
Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have any question by sending an email to email@example.com.
Visa requirements/Letter of invitation
It is the delegates' responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Switzerland and to apply for a visa, if necessary. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the application procedure. Delegates should contact the nearest Swiss embassy or consulate to determine the appropriate timing of their visa application.
To receive a letter of invitation, attendees must first register to the Conference and submit payment in full. Letters of invitation will not be sent after the standard registration deadline, October 8, 2019 (23:59 CEST).
Individuals requiring an official letter of invitation can contact the Conference Secretariat by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The letter of invitation does not financially obligate the Conference Organiser in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the Conference are the sole responsibility of the delegate. The letter of invitation does not guarantee an entry visa to Switzerland.
"International workshop on Co-morbidities and Adverse Drug Reactions in HIV"
The "International Workshop on Co-morbidities and Adverse Drug Reactions in HIV" will take place on November 5 and 6, 2019 (timings will be communicated at a later stage).
The workshop is not included in the conference registration fee, extra registration is required. A 20% discount on the regular delegate registration fee for the workshop on co-morbidities is offered to the participants of the 17th European AIDS Conference. For any further questions, please contact Mrs. Victoria Hamilton (email@example.com).
Should you have any questions, please contact:
c/o K.I.T. Group GmbH
Association & Conference Management
10709 Berlin - Germany
Tel: +49 30 246 03-273
Fax: +49 30 246 03-269